Monday, December 27, 2010

still on the move

dev kumar called from chhattisgarh monday morning to say they had reached safely.

then again last afternoon: the relative they were staying with had said he could not feed three extra persons for long, so they have to leave.
the two little girls and their father are on the move again, this time to his mother's village.

i await his next phone call. brings home to me the urgency of finding a place for the girls to stay so that their father can work without worry.

if any of you know of a hostel in chhattisgarh for girls of this age, where they be looked after and can get an education, let me know.
please.

3 comments:

  1. I have posted the request on facebook. Lets see if I get any response. I am also member of a non-profit called AID (Association for India's Development) and I will check if we have any such projects running in Chhattisgarh.
    Hemanth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talking an NGO called Project Crayon, hope they would be able to advise something in chattisgarh as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valuable article. If someone is looking for physiotherapy in Bhopal city, you can see here
    Physiotherapy in Bhopal

    ReplyDelete